With the amazing Tornado Flush system, this model uses efficiently the water using only 1.28 gallons per flush; the water goes through two jets and effectively cleans the waste.
This model reduces the manual cleaning of the toilet because of two reasons. First, the CeFiONtec surface helps prevent the cumulus and growth of mold and bacteria, but most importantly, the CeFiONtec finish guarantees a top quality cleaning every flush.
The Eco Soiree is an ecofriendly toilet as seen in this Toto Eco Soiree review, only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush with the highest efficiency, which allows it to be EPA Water Sense Certified. This feature allows you to be eligible to get a significant rebate on your water bill when using this toilet (Depends on where you live, visit the EPA Water Sense website for more).
Ease of installation
TOTO MS964214CEFG #01 Eco Soiree Elongated One-Piece Toilet With Chrome Plated Sanagloss, Cotton Whitepros. The only difficulty when installing this toilet is that it is a one-piece toilet, so all the weight is in a single piece, but this is not a big thing, it doesn’t represent a big problem for most people. A thing to keep in mind is that existing water supply outlets can sometimes get in the way of the skirt and may have to be relocated. This toilet comes with a standard 12” rough in (10” and 14” available but needs to be purchased as an additional extra).
- ADA approved
- Water Sense Certified
- One-piece, skirted design toilet
- Dual cyclone flush system
- 12” rough in with optional 10” and 14” rough ins available
- Chrome trip lever
- 1 year limited warranty
- To preserve the perfect shine finish on the toilet, are required gentle cleaning agents
TOTO Eco Soiree Toilet the designers and constructors’ favorite because of its skirted bowl design that allows creating modern lines. It’s ADA and EPA Water Sense approved, so it’s suitable for fit in restrooms used by employees or the public, low consumption and it has a double cyclone flushing. Also, this is one of the few toilets with a 10” or 14” rough in options in addition to the 12” standard; we see it more and more in large new builds.
Posts from the same category:
- Husqvarna meets strict environmental guidelines
- Tankless point-of-use heaters are good at saving energy
- The KC2000 is the most sold EdgeStar kegerator
- Save Money for the Long Term with Solar Wall Lights
- Many plants that can work well in an office also make good houseplants
- A portable generator can be useful in many situations
- Reasons to Get the Most Comfortable Futon Mattress