What are the best types of plant pots?
This is a difficult question, and it depends on how much time and money you want to invest in your balcony or garden and if the pot you are considering has a decorative or purely agricultural role. With the right planning, it can be both. But let’s proceed evaluating different scenarios. I recommend choosing a vase made with natural materials such as terracotta or stone, if growing the plants is the purpose. These materials, in fact, are permeable to water, so they offer good drainage through evaporation.
Plant pots for aesthetic purposes
Fiberglass is a beautiful material to use for this purpose and comes in hundreds of colours, shapes and sizes, so it’s easy to find the perfect one for your garden. Fiberglass is not porous to ensure better plant health, so make sure the pot has drainage holes at the bottom.
A solution that satisfies everyone: cachepot plant pots
The “cachepot” is used to hide the growth pot and contextualize the plant. It is an excellent solution not only to hide functional outdoor plant pots, but also to play with shapes and colours, defining a small picture in your outdoor spaces.
To place your plants on your patio, balcony or roof terrace, or other spaces with hard floors, your best bet are fiberglass and plastic plant pots. These are extremely durable and made of weather resistant materials, suitable for both cold and hot climates.
Posts from the same category:
- Many plants that can work well in an office also make good houseplants
- Looking for landscaping company Downiver Michigan?
- Full-service landscaping company Downriver Michigan
- Sculptors are artists who create three-dimensional works of art
- Husqvarna is really suitable for long use
- The undisputed queen of the home
- Reasons to Get the Most Comfortable Futon Mattress