Let’s admit. We all like to flirt. And when it’s the best time to flirt with everything you got if is not in the summer? If you want to get a guy’s attention and to make him go mad about you that you’ll need some tips to get to that. Flirting is a game that everyone likes to play, both men and women. So check out all about lovesflirt and go get your guy and girl.
There are three kinds of flirting.
The subtle one when you don’t know a guy too well but you want him to know that you’re interested in him, without him realizing that you’ve fallen pretty hard for him.
The second one is the obvious flirting when a guy tries to get your attention, and through obvious flirting moves you let him see that you’re interested in him in a certain kind of way.
And the last one is the sexual flirting that can be outrageous and overtly sexual, through which one the sexual tension goes up, any guy will want to have you as fast as he can. Sexual flirting can be also very dangerous so you should be carefully with who you’ll doing it, especially if you are a woman.
Flirting tips for girls
- Lean on him with an excuse like losing your balance.
- Smile while talking to him or waving out to him. And giggle now and then coyly at his jokes.
- Stare deeply at him and then look away when he looks at you. It will make him curious.
- Whisper something in his ear when you are alone in a place full of people and by *accident* make sure that your lips touch his ear.
- Compliment him and make sure you ask for his help now and then, because men love to be asked for help by women.
- When you’re walking away after a conversation, turn around and look at him, smile and walk away.
- Touch his arm or shoulder gently while talking to him.
- Place your palm on his cheek while complimenting him for something he’s done especially for you.
- pretend that you make something in particular and bend down slowly in front of him.
- While sitting next or across him, gently slide your foot so that you manage to touch his foot while making it look like you’re busy doing something else. also, make sure that you pretend that you haven’t even noticed.
- Place your hand by “accident” on his thigh while talking to him.
- When you’re saying goodbye to him, give him a kiss on both cheek, but make sure that in a hurry, kiss him close to his lips or even in the corner of his lips before walking away.
- Walk up from behind him and say hello, and place your hand on his twist.
- Compliment him by saying that his pants make his ass look sexy.
- Text him late at night and talk flirty with him.
- Take him shopping with you and eave a few buttons unbuttoned when you come out of the dressing room.